About “Giant” Dinosaurs In The Valley
LIFE-LIKE and LIFE-SIZE DINOSAURS INVADE WOODLAND HILLS!
For a Limited Time Only! Now through March 5th
DINOSAURS IN THE VALLEY is your chance to get up close to the most scientifically accurate life-size and life-like dinosaurs ever created. This exhibition is produced by Jurassic Park advisor and explorer, “Dino” Don Lessem, Rainmaker Films and Ultimate Fun Productions, who have created the LARGEST dinosaur events in the country. DINOSAURS IN THE VALLEY is currently at Pierce College for a limited time only. The event has been extended due to popular demand!
DINOSAURS IN THE VALLEY is an immersive walk-thru experience that lets you get up close to Gigantic dinosaurs ranging from babies to some standing over 40 feet tall and spanning over 70 feet long. This must-see event features MASSIVE sized creatures that are created with advanced animatronic features that are so realistic, you will think they are alive! Come face-to-face with all your favorite dinosaurs from Stegosaurus to Triceratops and the 40-foot-high Brachiosaurus. The walk-through of prehistoric times also features dinosaurs from over 300 million years ago, and culminates in a 40-foot-long T. rex attacking a 30-foot-long Triceratops. Dinosaurs roar, move their heads, necks, tails, blink their eyes, and even breathe!
The wooded grounds of Pierce College has been transformed into the Mesozoic Era, as you take a journey through time with prehistoric dinosaurs from the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous periods, throughout! Children dig for fossils, climb into giant dinosaur eggs, listen to dinosaur story-time, and maybe even witness some dinosaurs dancing. Premium ride activities are also available and tickets to participate in the activities will be sold onsite at the event. Premium ride activities include bounce-house inflatables, slides, and an additional premium activity of the interactive photo opportunities that put you deep into the Land of the Lost Giants.
For those that would like to experience how dinosaurs lived at night DINOSAURS IN THE VALLEY – AFTER DARK, takes place after sunset. Guests walk through the dark haze and experience dinosaurs that are illuminated to show their GIANT size and features while providing a once-in-a-lifetime feeling of what happens when the sun goes down. Lights will be showcased throughout, along with sights and sounds that are so realistic of how these ENORMOUS creatures lived at NIGHT!
DINOSAURS IN THE VALLEY also has a Sensory Friendly Session that takes place on select dates and times. These sessions will be an experience in a sensory modified setting with sound and light adjustments designed to be less stimulating and overwhelming for those that have sensory sensitivities.
This one-of-a-kind event will provide the best opportunity to see and feel what it must have been like when the world's largest creatures roamed the earth!
Ticket Admission Includes:
- Admission for DINOSAURS IN THE VALLEY event
- Participation in various activities like: Storytime, Fossil Find and maybe event witness some dancing dinosaurs.
Premium Paid Activities: The following activities are additional to your ticket admission and require activity tickets which can be purchased onsite at the event.
- Interactive Photo Booth
- T-Rex ATV Rides
- Bounce Houses inflatables
NOTES ABOUT DINOSAURS IN THE VALLEY:
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Children under 2, military and veterans are FREE. Service fees apply to free and paid tickets. Fees will automatically be added to the total charge at the time of purchase.
- People with strollers, wagons or wheelchairs should be advised that the pathways throughout the exhibit may be uneven.
- The event is on a rough and potentially uneven terrain. Guests are advised to proceed with caution.
- The Premium activities, rides, and attractions are set up throughout the event and available for an additional fee. Tickets to participate in these premium activities are sold onsite only at the event ticket booth near the children’s activity area. Participation in all activities, rides, and attractions are done at your own risk.
- Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the bounce house inflatables.
- This is an outdoor event and guests will walk-thru at their own pace.
- Printed tickets or showing tickets on your phone are both accepted.
- Strollers and Wagons are welcome.
- Event parking will be charged during initial online ticket purchase